Thursday, August 19, 2010

No baby will be coming this week

Had my 35 week checkup this week. They swabbed me to test for Group B Strep and the doctor also decided to go ahead and check my cervix since my sister, me and my neice were all born at 35 weeks. I had been having some cramping this week along with a lot of pressure that makes my pelvis feel like I've been riding a horse constantly.

Baby is still heads down and should remain that way, but his head is still pretty high and my cervix was closed. Thank goodness because I am not quite ready for him to come just yet!

His heartbeat sounded good although the poor thing had hiccups. I will go back next Wednesday for another cervix check, and will continue to do so weekly until he arrives.

Tomorrow, my mom and I are going to Charleston for the day. We are going there because they have a Babies R Us and I need to pick up some of the items we didn't receive off of our registry. We will also be visiting my Grandmother in the hospital as she had neck surgery today at 82!

Hopefully we will have a nice trip and I won't be too worn out or swollen afterwards. That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment