Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Showers

Me with my FBCMB Family at my shower thrown by Tina and my mom at Caledonia
Tina, me and my Mom at my shower at Caledonia

Yummy "Rattle" cupcakes made by my sister Tina and my Mom for my shower at Caledonia


Melissa and I at the Burns family shower



Denise, Sarah and I at the Burns family shower




Corey's Grandmom (Mom Mom), his mother Teresa and I at the Burns family shower





Cake from the Burns family shower







Me with my work family at the couple's shower thrown by my boss Tracy




Cake from my work couple's shower










Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has attended my showers or sent us gifts! Thank you to Melissa, Denise, Tracy, Tina, and my mom for hosting showers for me. And also to my Aunt Kym and Grandmother who will be hosting my last shower in August. There are way too many pics from the showers to post but I did want to put some pics of the cakes/cupcakes from the showers as they were all so creative! Colten is being spoiled already with his gifts. Thankfully my mom is coming over this weekend to help me organize everything! Thank you cards have been written, I just keep forgetting to drop them in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment